You may be aware that from May 25th 2018, the rules around data protection changed. The 'General Data Protection Regulation' (GDPR) will change how we can use your personal data and keep it safe, and will also strengthen your rights over your own data.
It is important that you understand your rights under the GDPR; you have the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data that the school holds.
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
- Object to your personal data being processed.
We have developed a new policy and privacy notices, these can be accessed by clicking on the links below. It is important that you read these to understand what school is doing to ensure we keep all date we hold safe and secure.
Our Data Protection Officer is Mrs Sue Redfern, who can be contacted at school.