We are committed to ensuring our home -school communications keep parents and carers informed about the latest activities and events at our school.
The Parent Forum provides parents with an opportunity to meet with the headteacher and other parents at school and to discuss a number of issues which are relevant to you, your child and Driffield CE Infant School.
During 2013/14 we discussed several issues including:
- The School's Christian Values
- The Behaviour Policy
- Free School Meals for all
- Soap dispensers in the toilets
If you would like to be involved you are very welcome to come along. Our next meeting is on:
- Wednesday 11th March 2015 9am- sorry this meeting is cancelled
- Next meeting will now be
- Wednesday 8th July 2015 9am
Agenda to be decided