We are committed to ensuring our home -school communications keep parents and carers informed about the latest activities and events at our school.
The Parent Forum provides parents with an opportunity to meet with the headteacher and other parents at school and to discuss a number of issues which are relevant to you, your child and Driffield CE Infant School.
At our meetings we have discussed several issues including:
- The School's Christian Values
- The Behaviour Policy
- Free School Meals for all
- Soap dispensers in the toilets
- Organisation of children entering and leaving Foundation Stage
- A review of our sex and relationships policy
If you would like to be involved you are very welcome to come along. You will be notified of our next meeting in our newsletter.